Data Science is a “hot field that promises to revolutionize the industries from business to government to health care to academia.” As a result, there are many different roles and jobs available under data science.
Are you interested in Data Science? Then, take a look at Data Science Courses in Hyderabad.
Data Science jobs are very popular and have a high salary. The question now is how do you get your first Data Science job? What are the various Data Science roles?
Before you can make a career in Data Science, it is important to understand the various profiles. This article will help you to decide on your Data Science job profile. It also explains each data science job profile in detail.
Data Science Jobs
Data engineering is the art of designing and building systems to collect, store, analyze, and display data. This broad field has applications in almost every industry. For example, data engineers are essential to the success of fields like deep learning and machine learning.
Salary: The average salary for a data scientist is $147,776 per annum, ranging from $130,000 to $165,000, depending upon experience, location, and skills.
Here’s a list of responsibilities Data Engineers should perform:
- Data Architecture:
- Collect Data
- Do your research
- Enhance Skills
- Make Models and Identify the Patterns
- Automate tasks
- Database systems (SQL & NoSQL).
- Data warehouse solutions
- ETL tools
- Machine learning
- Data APIs
- Scala, Java, and Python programming languages
- Understanding the basics of distributed systems
- Understanding algorithms and data structures
Data analytics is the science of analyzing raw data and drawing conclusions. Data analytics has been transformed into automated processes and algorithms that work with raw data. As a result, data analytics can help businesses optimize their performance.
Salary: The national average salary for Data Analysts in India is Rs 5,45,000
Here are the daily tasks of data analysts.
- Collect data
- Clean data
- Model data
- Interpret data
- Communication of the results
- SQL. SQL or Structured Query Language
- Microsoft Excel
- Critical Thinking
- R or Python-Statistical Programming
- Data Visualization
- Communication Skills
- Machine Learning
Data architecture refers to the models, policies, and rules that govern data collection, storage, organization, and integration.
Salary: The average salary for an architect is Rs3,92,500 annually.
- Offer suggestions and insight on the changing requirements of the company’s database storage and usage.
- Analyze the database implementation methods to ensure they conform with company policies and external regulations.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop data monitoring models for each product.
- Create database design and architecture documentation to support the management and executive team
- Assist in maintaining the integrity and security of the company’s database
These are the top 10 skills required for Data Architects:
- Business Skills
- Programming skills like Java, Python, and SQL
- Data Modelling
- Statistics and Applied Math
- Design skills
- Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Databases and Cloud Architecture
- Ability to use many Design/Visualization tools
- Creative and analytical problem solving
Statisticians will manage surveys and experiments and collect data. Then, you will analyze and process the data within context to identify patterns that can be used to make decisions. Then, you will provide advice and suggest strategies.
Salary: The average salary for a Statistician is between 4 and 20 Lakhs per annum in India
- Data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
- Identifying patterns and relationships in data.
- Designing data collection processes
- Communication of findings to stakeholders.
- Assisting with business and organizational strategy.
- Assisting in decision making.
- Excellent command of statistical theories and methods
- Understanding data mining and database systems
- Expertise in R and Python, Spark, SQL. SAS, Hive.
Data scientists develop and use algorithms to analyze data. This involves creating and using machine learning tools and personal data products that help clients and businesses interpret data in a useful way.
Salary: The average salary for a Data Scientist in India is Rs10,00,000.
- Automate data collection by identifying valuable data sources
- Pre-process structured and unstructured data
- To discover trends and patterns, analyze large amounts of data
- Machine-learning algorithms and predictive models can be built
- Combining models with ensemble modeling
- Data visualization techniques to present information
- Provide solutions and strategies for business problems
- Collaborate and collaborate with product development and engineering teams
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- SAS and other analytical tools
- Expertise in Working with Unstructured Data
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Great Data Intuition
Database administrator (DBA) manages, backs up, and ensures that data generated and consumed by organizations today via their IT systems are available. The responsibilities of a database administrator include installing and upgrading the database server and applications tools.
Salary: The highest salary for a database administrator in India is Rs15.39.182.
- You must ensure the security of your database
- Make sure that the backup and recovery systems for the database are working properly
- Users should be able to access the database.
- Data modeling and designing
- ERP and business knowledge
- Hadoop for distributed computing
- Information about data security
- Excellent command of database systems
- Expertise In SQL, NoSQL Java, and Python
Business analysts (BAs) study and document the market, processes, and systems of businesses. System analysts are closely related to business analysts. They act as an intermediary between IT and business, evaluating whether the IT solution is appropriate for their business.
Salary: Business Analyst salaries in India range from Rs 3.0 Lakhs up to Rs 15.8 Lakhs, with an average annual income of Rs 7.0 Lakhs.
Elaborating details is the most important responsibility of a Business Analyst. He will be responsible for assessing the requirements and ensuring that the implementation team has all details. BA will also require a data model/specification based on the project.
- Competent Verbal Communication
- Good Listening Skills
- Understanding delegated objectives
- Facilitating meetings with stakeholders
- Understanding the Objectives is Key
- Time Management: Being a diligent worker
- Documenting and writing reports
This blog, ‘Different Data Science Jobs Profiles’, will give you a better understanding of the various Data Science jobs available in the IT industry, their skill sets, and average annual salaries.Get up-skilled in Data Science today with AI Ptasala’s Data Science courses!